EKGEO.com Community Guidelines
Respect the EKGEO.com Community
What we're asking here don't abuse the site. Every cool new community feature on EKGEO.com involves a certain level of trust. We trust you to be responsible and millions of users respect that trust, so please be one of them.
We Review Pictures Flagged As Inappropriate
Don't Cross the Line
Here are some common-sense rules that will help you steer clear of trouble:
- EKGEO.com is not for pornography or sexually explicit content. If this describes your Pictures/Images, even if it's a Pictures/Images of yourself, don't post it on EKGEO.com. In addition, please be advised that we work closely with law enforcement and we report child exploitation. Please read our Safety Tips and stay safe on EKGEO.com.
- Don't post Pictures/Imagess showing things like animal abuse, drug abuse or bomb making.
- Graphic or gratuitous violence is not allowed. If your Pictures/Imagesshows someone getting hurt, attacked or humiliated, don't post it.
- EKGEO.com is not a shock site. Don't post gory Pictures/Imagess of accidents, dead bodies or similar things.
- Respect copyright. Only upload Pictures/Imagess that you made or that you are authorised to use. This means don't upload Pictures/Imagess you didn't make, or use content in your Pictures/Imagess to which someone else owns the copyright, such as music tracks, snippets of copyrighted programmes or Pictures/Imagess made by other users, without the requisite authorisations. Read our Copyright Tips for more information.
- We encourage free speech and defend everyone's right to express unpopular points of view. But we do not permit hate speech (speech which attacks or demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status and sexual orientation/gender identity).
- There is zero tolerance of predatory behaviour, stalking, threats, harassment, invading privacy or the revealing of other members' personal information. Anyone caught doing these things may be permanently banned from EKGEO.com.
- Everyone hates spam. Do not create misleading descriptions, tags, titles or thumbnails in order to increase views. It's not OK to post large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content, including comments and private messages.
EKGEO.com is for the Community
Remember that this is your community! Each and every user of EKGEO.com makes the site what it is, so don't be afraid to dig in and get involved!
- Have fun with the site. There's a lot here to see, and lots of people making amazing stuff—one of them might be you! Equipment's getting cheaper and easier to use all the time, so dive in and enjoy.
- Let people know what you think. Feedback's part of the experience, and when done with respect, can be a great way to make friends, share stories and make your time on EKGEO.com more fulfilling. So leave comments, rate Pictures/Imagess, make your own responses to Pictures/Imagess that affect you, enter contests of interest—there's a lot going on and a lot of ways to participate here.
That's it! Thanks for reading!
— The EKGEO.com Team